I am currently reading The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. In the beginning of the book, the main character Macy talks about how her boyfriend Jason is going to Brain Camp. She is helping him pack and later explains how she met him. I think Jason was kind of like a life saver for her.
While explaining how she met Jason, she was explaining how she didn't understand Macbeth. They were supposed to be analyzing sentences and she was paired up with Jason. She told Jason she didn't understand any of it. Jason ended up helping her and explained everything and was able to help her out. After that Macy wondered if he could fix the mess that she was. They've been together ever since that day.
I think that Macy really needed someone who would be there for her. She needed someone who could help her understand thing and help her focus and do well. She found the help she was looking for in Jason. Jason was able to help her out in everything.
Honestly I could make a connection to Macy's problem. I usually can't understand things in math and science that well. But my friend Natasha usually goes over it with me and its easier to understand. All Macy needed was someone to be there to explain everything and sort things out.
I was able to relate to Macy while reading this. She was able to find the help she needed by being with Jason. With Jason, Macy was able to sort things out and understand Macbeth better. We all need someone that will help us sort things out and understand what's going on, even in a book.
No comments:
Post a Comment